Location: Atlanta, Georgia United States
Employer Privacy: Please do not call, visit, or contact employer directly.
Job Category: 2D Harmony Animation
Job Type: Full time
Career Level: 3+ years experience
Pay/Salary: Varies per production; for discussion
Description: Bento Box Entertainment is an Emmy award-winning studio that develops and produces quality-animated content for all distribution platforms worldwide. Recognized as the leading producer of primetime animated comedy series for broadcast, cable and digital networks, the company works with the leading networks, studios and distribution companies including: FOX Broadcasting Company; Comedy Central; MTV; Adult Swim; HBO; HULU; IFC; Disney; 20th Century Fox Television Studio (including Fox 21); Sony Television; Lionsgate; Tornante; Broadway Video; among others.
Production will be performed using ToonBoom Harmony. Familiarity with the program is required; other 2D digital software experience is acceptable.
Positions are in-house in Atlanta studio only, no freelancers are sought at this time. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Candidates will be required to take and pass an animation test. Once passed, positions start immediately.
- All candidates must have 3+ yrs animation industry experience, ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience.
- Animators with primetime animation series experience will have priority
- Proficiency in digital animation software is required (e.g. ToonBoom, Flash, PhotoShop, AfterEffects)
Attitude, Skills & Pluses: Candidates should:
- Be deadline driven, able to execute quick turnarounds
- Be a team player, comfortable taking and following direction and notes
- Possess strong and accurate file management and organizational skills
- Be passionate, positive, creative and motivated
- Understand and demonstrate an appropriate balance between work and fun
Contact: Please email resume to email@example.com and jobs@bentoatl to submit resume, cover letter, and portfolio/demo links. Please reference ASIFA GA in subject line.