Title: Motion Graphics Designer Animator - Entry Level to 3 years experience
Jump! specializes in video promotion, content for the web, experiential environments, corporate communications and broadcast commercials. We’re dedicated to providing exceptional design, outstanding service in an environment that fosters company and personal growth.
We are currently seeking a full-time Motion Graphics Artsist. You will be responsible for ensuring that our design standards are exceeded, for managing your time and projects, and designing a wide range of our clients’ projects. You must have at least entry level - 3 years of solid experience as a Motion Graphics designer with a strong reel that shows a proven track record of creating, designing and animating ideas that clients demand.
You must also be adept in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and understand the art of telling a story and conveying a message by combining motion graphics, 3D, video, and music within budgetary and time sensitive parameters.
You must be proficient in AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and have at least a working knowledge of Cinema 4D. Experience with directing, camera, video shoots and Flash animation is a plus.
Key responsibilities include:
- Possess the presence and experience to interact at the executive level, developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Create and present concepts, boards and style frames to the team.
- Ability to participate in brainstorming sessions geared toward specific client solutions.
- Work closely with other designers and producers to accurately estimate and manage project budgets and schedules.
- Understand and apply current design and animation trends.
Required qualifications / skills:
Entry level - 3 years experience as a client-facing creative lead for video content projects.
- BFA or MFA degree with emphasis on motion design.
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design principles.
- Strong design and typographic sense and thorough knowledge of motion graphic design and post-production workflows.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities and strict deadlines.
- Must be a team player, passionate about motion design and thrive in a fast paced creative environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Candidate must reside in the United States.
Jump! offers competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, 401k, and opportunities for developing interesting, high profile work. If you are a strong motion designer with proven skills, and are interested in a place to grow a promising career, we’d love to hear from you.