Job: MOTION GRAPHICS ARTIST
Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North and South America.
Georgia-Pacific Television and Photography is looking for a Motion Graphics Artist. G-P TV is downtown Atlanta's leading full service video production facility.
Located in the Georgia-Pacific Center on Peachtree Street, G-P TV offers one of the largest sound stages in the city along with two Avid editing suites, location production capabilities, a full animiation and graphics suite and a photography studio. Please see their website at: http://www.g-ptv.com for more information.
This person will provide artistic direction and execution creating animation and still graphics for web, video and event production.
• Creating still graphics, animation including 3D
• Compositing/editing media elements into a finished product
• Providing art direction for producer/directors/clients
• Creative design and storyboards
• Evaluating new graphics technologies, styles and implementing
• Managing freelance artists on larger projects
Basic Qualifications (required):
• Minimum 5 years working in design and animation
• Minimum 5 years with compositing and motion graphics
• Ability to work nights/weekends when needed
• Light travel up to 10%
• Must be able to provide animation demo reel
• Experience with After Effects, Photoshop and PowerPoint
• Experience with Illustrator, Maya, Combustion, Prezi and Flash
• Experience with Avid Media Composer or other non-linear editing platform
• Experience with Adobe Audition
• ”Live” business meeting/event on-site production
• Ability to work independently on strategic projects with a large variety of clients meeting strict deadlines.
• Able to multitask and handle many projects simultaneously
• Extensive knowledge of the following:
• Still graphic design, logo design, and character design
• Motion graphics / animation
• 3D animation
• DVD authoring
• Flash animation
• New system evaluation and training
• Preferred: ”Live” business meeting/event on-site production
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Job Category: Public Affairs/Communications
Company: Georgia-Pacific LLC
Job Type: Regular